AML/CTF and PEP screening services
Gilante is supported by Thomson Reuters World-Check. The platform enables regulated entities of any size the ability to screen individuals and entities globally to help uncover hidden risks.
- 240+ countries and territories covered
- 100% sanctions, watch and regulatory list coverage
- Specialist research: Threat Finance, Organized Crime, Middle East
- Extensive global media research; 100,000’s of reputable sources
- Helps satisfy demands for KYC, AML, CTF, PEP due diligence
- Part of a comprehensive customer due diligence program
A global screening solution
As regulatory demands continue and new laws are introduced, organizations are faced with the burdensome task of assessing, monitoring and disclosing risk, while having to remain competitive. The service provided by Gilante has been designed for efficiency and cost.
World-Check risk intelligence has helped serve the KYC and third party screening needs of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions, corporates, law enforcement, and government and intelligence agencies. Now it is available to individuals and small businesses allowing them to be as thorough as the largest institutions in the world.
What we do is high quality, more comprehensive
With hundreds of research analysts based across all global regions and speaking more than 60 local languages, Thomson Reuters delivers the widest financial crime related coverage available.
World-Check monitors over 530 sanction, watch and regulatory law and enforcement lists, and hundreds of thousands of information sources, often identifying heightened-risk entities months or years before they are listed. In fact, in 2012 alone more than 180 entities were identified before they appeared on the US Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) list based on reputable sources identifying relevant risks.
Going far beyond official sources
Information is collated from an extensive network of 100,000’s of reputable sources, which include:
- 530+ sanction, watch, regulatory and law enforcement lists
- Local and international government records
- Country specific data sources
- International adverse electronic and physical media searches
- English and foreign language data sources
- Relevant industry sources